On Top of the World Tennis
Game. Set. Match.
Whether you play once a week, once a month, once a year or have never played, you will enjoy yourself and have fun at On Top of the World‘s Tennis Facility.
- 10 courts, 8 under lights.
- High quality, 10-ply Plexicushion courts.
- Priority reserved court time.
- Clinics for beginner, intermediate and advanced players.
- Private, semi-private and group lessons.
- Organized community and inter-community league play (all levels).
- Organized tournaments.
- Social events and trips.
On Top of the World Tennis Pro
On Top of the World knows the importance of having an on-staff tennis pro. Private, semi-private and group lessons are available along with planned tennis tournaments, intercommunity tennis leagues and programs, including Round Robins, Challenges, and Ladders.
On Top of the World’s tennis pro is a member of the USTA and is in search of residents who are committed to having fun with friends and neighbors while improving their game and fitness level…come and join us.