At On Top of the World, we have always believed keenly that service and human values are greater than mere development. The well-being and safety of all our residents, customers, visiting guests, and our staff members has always been and continues to be our top priority.
We want our valued residents and guests to feel comfortable in our community knowing we are being diligent to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. To supplement procedures we routinely have in place we have implemented enhanced protocols by following the President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America, state and local government mandates and recent health guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC):
1. Screening Process – Our new-home sales center is open by appointment only. However all guests and staff must pass a CDC recommended screening process to be allowed admittance to the new home sales center.
2. Greetings – Our associates are trained to greet all customers with a smile and a handshake. While the smile will continue, please understand that all associates have been advised not to shake hands. Our staff will be following appropriate social distancing measures by adhering to the CDC’s recommendation of keeping 6 feet of space between themselves and guests.
3. Personnel Practices - Staff members have taken the CDC’s course, Guidance for Prevention and Exposure for COVID-19 (Corona Virus) and understand the importance of taking proper precautions, including frequent thorough hand washing throughout the day, covering their mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and staying home from work whenever feeling ill.
4. Cleaning and Sanitation – We have increased the daily cleanings of all customer touchpoints in our sales center and will be routinely deep cleaning all common areas. This includes seating, staff workstations, the coffee bar, doors and door handles.
5. Employee Health Concerns – Our associates are prohibited from coming to work for 14 days if they have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, traveled to an affected area as determined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), or been on a cruise. Associates have been instructed to not congregate or hold meetings with more than 10 in attendance at any time. As a company, we have halted all business-related travel.
We understand that we are in uncharted territory with COVID-19, and steps taken to prevent the spread may need to change. We will continue to closely monitor the guidance from the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO), national, state and local health authorities and will act accordingly.
As this is an ever-evolving situation, we may need to adjust our hours or make further modifications to our operations as needed.
We appreciate your patience while we institute safety measures and look forward to welcoming you to On Top of the World!
| To schedule a tour or if you have questions,
please call our Online Sales Team at 866-228-5878.